RotateMate is the premier swivel screen accessory helping you turn and tilt your Original Bike screen!
Why are we the premier option on the market?
- The RotateMate replaces the entire bar holding your screen in place, rather than being an attachment.
- By replacing the entire bar, it keeps your screen at the original height (instead of raising it 3-5 inches like an attachment).
- Because we replace the entire bar, it stays sturdy during even the hardest of workouts. Previous customers who switched to the RotateMate from other options particularly appreciated this one.
- Once again, because we replace the entire bar, it’s SO easy to turn and tilt. Rather than the gymnastics you have to go through to turn and tilt attachment-based swivel screen accessories, all you have to do to use the RotateMate is turn and tilt it.
- And finally, because we replace the entire bar, there’s no chance of your screen becoming unlevel as you turn and tilt it.
Read our reviews below to see for yourself!
Here's everything you need to know about the RotateMate Original Bike swivel screen accessory:
- Your order includes the RotateMate as well as all necessary hardware & installation tools
- Peloton® is a registered® trademark of their respective holders, specifically Peloton Interactive, Inc. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. The RotateMate is compatible with the Peloton® Original Bike.
- 360 degree rotation with 30 degree tilt (down) and 25 degree tilt (up)
- Super easy install with no modifications made to your Bike
- High-quality, long-lasting design using aircraft-grade aluminum
- An imperceptible change in screen height
- Install in less than 10 minutes with easy installation video & instructions
- The best part? Shipping is free to the continental 48 US states!
PLEASE NOTE: Your order will be shipped approximately 5-10 business days from date of order due to immense demand!