If the only difference you notice between the RotateMate and the original Peloton® bike is "the red thing," that means we've done our job. We've built the RotateMate to look exactly like the original Peloton®, meaning it replaces the entire black bar that holds your screen in place.
Not only does our pivoting design ensure you have a screen that's at the same height as the original Peloton® screen, it also keeps your bike looking sleek. Plus, the RotateMate keeps your screen sturdy even during the hardest of workouts. So you'll have nothing to worry about on those high cadence and output pushes...except maybe your jelly legs at the end of your ride!
Here's everything you need to know about the RotateMate Peloton® swivel screen accessory:
- Your order includes the RotateMate (the replacement black bar plus the updated "neck") as well as all necessary hardware & installation tools
- 360 degree rotation with 30 degree tilt (down) and 25 degree tilt (up)
- Peloton® screen turns easily and effortlessly (seriously, you could move it with your pinky!)
- Super easy install with no modifications made to your Peloton®
- High-quality, long-lasting design using aircraft-grade aluminum
- Made locally in Southern California with most materials made or sourced in the USA
- An imperceptible change in screen height
- Install in less than 10 minutes with easy installation video & instructions
- The best part? Shipping is free to the continental 48 US states!
PLEASE NOTE: Your order will be shipped approximately 1 week from date of order due to immense demand!